Terms & Conditions
In these terms and conditions “The Company” is LogoMeUp Limited and “The Customer” means the person, company, club, team or organisiation whose order is accepted by the Company. “The Goods” means the goods which the company is to supply in accordance with these conditions of sale. These conditions of sale apply to all sales made by “The Company”. Any other conditions of sale or conditions of purchase or conditions of contract shall not apply unless specifically agreed to by all the director of the company
- Orders placed by the customer must be placed in writing, no orders placed verbally will be accepted.
- All prices quoted are in £ Sterling and are exclusive of VAT and Carriage.
- Whilst dispatch or collection or delivery lead times may be indicated to the customer in good faith at the time of enquiry, goods offered are subject to actual availability at the time of order processing and the company accepts no responsibility for any delay in supply of goods whatever the reasons. The company will look to notify and offer an alternative where possible. All orders are dispatched in good faith and the company can except no reasonability for 3rd party delays with goods in transit.
- Payment is due to the company immediately unless the customer has a written agreement to the contrary.
- If full payment of any invoice has not been received by the company within 30 days of the date of invoice then the Company may proceed to recover the payment through the Courts and therefore the Customer will be responsible for the debt, the interest, administrative, legal and/or other costs incurred in the recovery of the debt.
- All goods remain property of the company until payment has been received in full. If payment has not been received the company may recover the goods at any point.
- All orders placed will be taken as a firm instruction to proceed and work will begin immediately. Any cancellation once logos have been generated will be refunded minus the cost of work already done. No orders can be cancelled once approved. Because we start processing orders immediately after confirmation, submitted orders are considered final. We will try to accommodate order changes or cancellation requests, but cannot guarantee our ability to complete them.
- The Company shall not in any circumstances accept liability for any damages, compensation, losses or other liabilities either direct or otherwise.
- Due to the goods being personalised, refunds are not available on personalised goods unless the items are defective. If you believe your products are defective you must the company immediately. Returns will not be accepted if products have been used or washed. Returns of personalised items can only be made within 14 days from the date of despatch. The company must be notified in writing of returns in advance of receiving them. Goods must be returned to the company at the senders cost and will not be accepted if products have been used or washed. Our opinion and decision in this respect is final.
- All embroidery and print files remain the property of the company unless by prior agreement.
- Any short deliveries must be notified to the company immediately and in writing within 3 days. Damaged or opened cartons must be checked or refused on delivery. Please note delivery dates quoted are a guide only and will not be legally binding unless specified as part of a contract.
- These terms and conditions will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.